Wednesday, December 3, 2008

my Axe video has been removed from AILV ENGAGE

I've since been informed that my Axe Commercial video did not meet the requirements needed.
I still have it posted on Youtube.com without the AILV logo. But I will have to produce a new Axe commercial. That's fine.

I personally think that it does meet the requirements for television, have you seen what is on the tube these days. I have seen worse on reality TV and among programs.

I will say that if its not appropriate for the American audience, I propose a different angle. It definatley could be shown in Europe. From the last discussion we hand on male hygeine. It wouldn't be far fetched for Axe to enter the Euro market and use a commercial like mine. I am not bitter or resentful, it's been a good learning experience. I don't consider I failed in my endeavor and that I offended anyone, I think that's awesome.

I received my Masters Program book from the Art Academy of SanFrancisco a few months back and I happened upon flipping through it this last week. One of the main quotes from their book was "if your art doesn't offend, than it's not art."

I will keep that in mind as I express myself now and in my future. Now I'm off to make a new video. /cheers

No comments: