Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Marketing since last tuesday.

This week I finished my cell phone video and have posted it throughout my various media outlets.
Everywhere from myspace to digg, I pushed my vids. I have blogged and posted bulletins, I even used the tried and true form of word of mouth.

The one video that really has spiked in hits this week was my "Priceless" video. I went to some popular PC gaming sites such as IGN.com and other MMORPG forums to create a buzz with gamers. I embellished somewhat by changing the videos title, insinuating a near expansion of the newly created game. With over 5 k hits and throwing it out there on the living web I think my ploy has worked.

My political and animation vids have not fared well, but my Oreo vid, though it has trailed off somewhat is still getting decent hits.

Tomorrow I will be re-shooting my Axe commercial. I finally have been able to secure my actors.

No comments: