Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Warhammer Video - The Process

"In this age, managing your brand means understanding your audience's worldview, one that is greatly defined by the online neighborhoods and meeting places they choose to visit."
Age of Engage - Denise Shiffman chap.6 pg.133

I truly worked under the time restrictions outlined. I made this video with edits under an hour and 30 minutes. I feel the sloppiness came out because of this. I will endeavor to do a better job next time regardless of guidelines.

I had fun for sure, I enjoyed working by myself. I also realized what days and times would be the most beneficial to undertake my projects. Let's see what did I learn? Definitely be very sure of your equipment, what you need and where. Be clear on your plan of execution and be ready to change things on the fly. Things will occur to create obstacles for you. You may have an actor flake out on you or your place of filming needs to be changed. Just be ready to roll with it and get the work done.

No comments: