Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pre-Production Oreo Video

Well atm I am going through my checklist for everything I require for my video which I will start shooting at 1-1:30pm. I am using a friends apartment with about 4 cast members and myself as the sole crewmember. I am using a DVX-100 video camera, Lowell Lights and tripod.

I decided on not using any special audio equipment as I will narrate over the video in post. The video shoot should take me no more then 2 hours to set up and shoot. I know this will be my best video yet as the inhibitions have come off and I will strive for a worthy piece of entertainment. SEX, COMEDY, and VIOLENCE! Having 2 out of 3 will be a great place to start!

I'll update progress after the shoot.

Ricci Hernandez Creative Director/ CLubSumoBoyProductions

No comments: